Monday, May 18, 2009

You know what is really cool?

It is being at a little league game and watching a kid hit one over the fence for the very first time, and it is even better when that kid is yours. With his team trailing Evan came up with 2 on, and lined the first pitch he saw over the left center field wall. He was almost as excited as Tamara and I. It ended up being a 3 for 3 night with four runs driven in, and 3 runs scored. (Just like his dad use to do.) To top it off he made the game ending catch. Final score 13-9, a great win. Great game Evan.

Think God ever gets like that, really excited when His children do well in something? I think He does. When Tedd and Evan do well I am happy with them and for them. When things do not go well I try to let them know I hurt with them as well. Our heavenly Father is like that, He will be there with us no matter what we are facing if we let Him. Just like it means a lot for us to be there for our kids, as His kid it means a lot to know that God is there. Have a great day.

1 comment:

mom fan said...

I love this family. Great dad, great kids and I cherish this moment and many more