Monday, March 16, 2009

Being Blessed Or Getting Rich

This past Sunday we dealt with the idea of being blessed or getting rich. Many times we hear that if you are faithful God will heal you or bless you. In today's society we have come to equate blessings with riches or good health. After something good happens you hear that person say that they have been blessed. I wonder if they had not won the game, or the money, or the doctor had bad news would they still feel blessed?

I look through the Bible and I see people that were far more faithful than you and I, and today's world would not call them blessed. If you would like to hear more click on the title above and listen to my sermon on Being Blessed or Getting Rich. You might get a blessing, you had to know I was going to say that. Let me know what you think.

No comments: